Saturday, February 25, 2012

inspired


I find myself drawn towards certain colors at different times. Recently, I was really feeling all things violet, from pale lavender to deep merlot, and I can't explain why, but those were the hues I was consistently enjoying. 

My color du jour is blush. Perhaps it's the perfect color for the month of February - I think this is the month we start feeling ready for winter to thaw and spring to appear. So the color blush is inspiring me to keep in mind that spring is just around the corner!

Blush is almost a neutral - not a sugary sweet pink that is delegated to the realm of little girls, but rather it's slightly nude, with a warm touch of apricot. I think this is one of the most flattering colors on everyone - regardless of age, gender, and skin color.
the glow of a chandelier - blush hues
blush colored roses - beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment