Thursday, July 26, 2012

look: a girl without freckles is like a night without stars


As a woman with freckles, I happen to feel like this saying rings true. I've always been told that my freckles are beautiful, so I never grew up wishing them away. To me, they add character, and tell all those who look upon them that I love to be outdoors enjoying lots of fresh air. I came across these stunning black and white photos of beautiful "freckled faced" women on Pinterest, photo credits unknown. 


Stars, the skies version of freckles...what a happy thought! I remember when I moved back to Madison some 3 1/2 years ago and the stars were visible on a nightly basis. After living in Chicago for several years I had grown accustomed to starless nights. I'm so happy to have star-filled nights back in my life!
photo credit: Ben Canales
(click onto the photo for a larger view)

No comments:

Post a Comment