Tuesday, November 29, 2016

schlitz audubon - my nearby nature escape

Not much makes me feel more calm and happy than spending some quality time outdoors. I've been fortunate to have traveled to far off places - from secluded tropical beaches to awe inspiring mountain tops. But to have a destination that's a nearby nature escape, makes me feel truly grateful. And for me, this place is Schlitz Audubon Nature Center. It's not but five minutes from my home, so I can get there in no time flat. Whether I'm there for a little outing with my son or there for a run, I always feel a calmness transcend. 

Here are a few photos I snapped while at Schlitz for a run this morning. Regardless of the season, there is always beauty to be found!
Lake Michigan 
I love running on this path -
what a beautiful view!
Top of the tower vista

No comments:

Post a Comment