Friday, March 23, 2012

flowerful friday: special edition - magnolias in bloom

As promised from yesterday's post, here are some of my photos from the amazingly stunning magnolia grove located not but a mile from my house. This grove is nestled in the University of Wisconsin Arborteum, and is breathtaking in its beauty. I think these photos do a good job of conveying the gorgeous scene, but honestly, to see these blooming beauties in person is a whole other experience. 

I hope you enjoy!

light pink saucer magnolia
looking up from below - heavenly!
I could lay under this tree for hours!
a pink star magnolia
some were still in bud form - so cute!
next to my hand, to show the large size of these
gorgeous blooms
one part of the magnolia grove
sublime!
this cream colored star magnolia had the
most lovely fragrance!
one pink, one cream colored -
side by side
Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment