Wednesday, November 9, 2011

alacati, turkey - part 3

Without a doubt, staying at the Tas Otel (Turkish for Stone House) made our visit to Alacati so very special. This beautifully quaint and small-scale locale is my idea of the perfect boutique hotel. You won't find a t.v. or a telephone in the rooms, intentional omissions that I happened to love. I also happen to love that you will find olive trees, palm trees, bougainvillea, lavender, and geraniums in the hotel's courtyard - it's a feast for the eyes!

the cream and blue facade 
in the courtyard 
tea time!
looking out to the courtyard
looking out to tiled roofs,
bougainvillea & a pomegranate tree 
breakfast - superb! 
the view at breakfast - lovely!
The Tas Otel might just be absolute perfection. I didn't want to leave! I only wish Alacati wasn't so far away! 

No comments:

Post a Comment