Saturday, January 7, 2012

inspired

"Make the most of yourself, 
for that is all there is of you." 
-Ralph Waldo Emerson
We're a week into the new the new year, and I've decided to change up my Saturday posts to focus on being inspired. What inspires you? For me, I find great inspiration from my surroundings, especially when I find beauty in them, in other words by being present and noticing what is around me I am so often inspired. Here are a few images of people, places, and things that have inspired me...
 in a Paris park -
I adore her attention to details
and how cute are her shoes!?
noticing a robin that blends right in

perhaps nothing inspires me more than a
walk through a beautiful garden
on vacation,
a quiet sitting area inspires me
to create this type of oasis
 right at home

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1/07/2012

    Your new set up is ver beautiful! Love the theme of your new Saturday blog too!

    ReplyDelete