Wednesday, September 12, 2012

happy adoption day nino!

Today we celebrate 6 years of having Nino in our lives! Back then Nino was teeny 4lb kitty with a few health problems. Now Nino has a clean bill of health and fills his days running, jumping, watching the birds, chipmunks, and squirrels, and of course, sleeping! He's the most snuggly kitty I've ever known and he brings a smile to our faces each an everyday.
Nino, probably about 8 months old
"talking" on the phone with his gramama
(my mom)  :-)
quality time 
"Sawatdee krap"
yes, Nino "knows" Thai ;-)
enjoying the fire in the wintertime
on the lookout for chipmunks and birdies
I was thinking about all of my closest friends and how they all have pets that enrich their lives. Rooni, Kaia, Milly, and Ellie - you all are so great!  If you're on the fence about adopting a pet, I can't even express how much adopting an animal brings to one's life.

Happy adoption day Nino Clementino! You are so loved.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9/12/2012

    He also brings so much joy into my life. Thanks for adopting him. I must say he was a cute kitty and has turned into a very handsome Nino C.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete