Monday, September 19, 2011

shout out: beadycats

I adore earrings, always have and probably always will. I also adore Etsy. One of my favorite parts of Etsy is that it allows me to "visit" shops in far away lands and buy pieces that are a little more unique than what the stores at home carry. So when I stumbled across the Etsy shop, Beadycats - located in Istanbul, Turkey - and looked at all of the beautiful items - Beadycat's earrings definitely caught my attention. I bought 3 pairs, all pictured below. I'm so pleased with the quality and craftsmanship. Beadycats sells gorgeous rings, necklaces, and bracelets in addition to earrings. All of Beadycats' pieces have an element of what I think of as the organic, probably due to Beadycats' use of unique and colorful stones. And as I'm partial to gold, everything in this Etsy shop appeals to me. Check out Beadycats when you have a chance: 
pink agate with pearls
very old fashioned, and I love them! 
jade, coral, and pearls
I think this pair is totally "me"  
black jade
the most multi-functional pair
It's hard to pick a favorite! My husband and I are headed to Turkey next month for vacation. I ordered these earrings before the trip was planned, but once the package from Turkey arrived and he saw my new earrings, he now suspects we're actually on a quest for more earrings! I plead the 5th. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment