Wednesday, September 14, 2011

shout out: yarns of italy

It's an curious thing - I have little or no desire to knit when the temperatures are warm, but as soon as there is any crispness in the air, out of nowhere the longing to knit returns. I recently purchased these 2 beautifully soft yet full-bodied yarns on Etsy. They were shipped to me in just a few days, and I'm thrilled with the quality, not to mention their very reasonable prices and incredibly fast delivery! 
I think I'm going to make a scarf/shawl with
these 2 alternating
Here's the Etsy shop I bought these from:


The owners of Yarns of Italy are based in Missouri, but one is a native of Turin. And, do they ever know a good thing! Their yarns are so soft, very lofty, and not itchy - all perfect qualities. I know I'll be a repeat customer, and I hope you'll check out their products too. I have no doubt you won't be disappointed. 

1 comment: