Thursday, September 8, 2011

spring bulbs ordered!

One of the many joys of having ones own garden is the planning aka dreaming process. Gardening requires thinking ahead, imaging what the garden will hold in store in a month, in a few seasons, to several years down the road. I received the assortment of bulb catalogs and placed my order this year with Colorblends. They are much less inexpensive than other bulb companies I've used, and they have a wonderful selection. They can be found at www.colorblends.com. Here's what I picked out for my ever-expanding garden:

Daffodil, "Barrett Browning"
Snowflake
Daffodil, "Cheerfulness" 
Tulip, El Nino
Hyacinth, Etoufee
Alium, Globemaster 

I can't wait to receive the order, get these bulbs planted, and then fast forward to spring, see these flowers bloom!

No comments:

Post a Comment