Saturday, December 31, 2011

light and reflections

It's the last day of 2011, and I'm ready to embrace 2012 and all that it will offer! I know 2011 was a challenging year for so many. My year was filled with many highs, great friends and family, travel and seeing new places, and a home I love and cherish, just to name a few, but there were lows too. I hope that when, down the road, I look back at 2011 I see myself as someone who grew despite challenges and set-backs.
Without a doubt the best day in 2011!
Stunning views, overlooking the
Aegean Sea, Turkey
The idea that what is to come is tabula rosa - or a blank slate - is very exciting to me. What will 2012 hold for you? Do you have a new year's resolution? 

Over glasses of wine last night my husband and I day-dreamed about the coming year, and because we're "list people" we of course wrote down what we hope to do, accomplish and see in 2012. 

Wishing you the VERY best in the new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment