Monday, May 16, 2011

knitted tote

One of my recent knitting projects is complete, and I really love the finished project. You might remember a post from a few months ago, where I showed some new yarns I purchased. I used one of those yarns, Rowan's Cotton Glace in "Dijon" for a knitted bag; it's perfect for trips to the grocery or farmers' market. I followed a pattern I found on the Purl Bee, called Elisa's Nest Tote. If you'd like to check it out and give it a try, here's the pattern: http://www.purlbee.com/elisa-nest-tote/. I was cruising along with the mesh part of the bag, but just couldn't follow the pattern for the I cord. Thankfully, my mom was able to step in and help me with the cord portion of the bag. A big thanks to her for lending her hands to help complete the tote!

laying flat it doesn't look that big
the empty tote
the mesh stretches so that
the bag holds so much!
fully loaded!

No comments:

Post a Comment