Wednesday, April 20, 2011

color therapy - yellow

What do you associate the color yellow with? For me, it's the happiest of colors. When I see forsythias' yellow blooms I know that spring has arrived and warm, yellowish light always makes me feel cozy. Here are a few (mostly) yellow photos of mine. Hopefully the cheeriness of this hue will brighten your day.  

isn't the yellow forsythia
against the blue sky just stunning?
Kalabaka, Greece
warm, yellowish light
Paris
I love how each of these petals are
both strong and gentle looking
a perfect yellow bloom,
flower type unknown to me
Esperanza, Vieques
a close up of a type of palm -
almost looks like modern art,
doesn't it?
yellow lighting shines with so much
warmth and coziness - it softens
the metal of the lamp

No comments:

Post a Comment