Sunday, April 10, 2011

shout out - Brookish

I adore Etsy and finding a new, fun shop on the website is always so exciting. To my extreme delight I stumbled across a shop called, Brookish.  Brookish is an amazing shop for anyone who loves Jane Austen (most of you know, I fit this category), especially Pride and Prejudice (my favorite of the Jane Austen novels) as most of the items they sell are Pride and Prejudice related. I could not decide between 2 t-shirts because each was so lovely in its own way...so I ended up getting both. When faced with that type of difficult predicament, who out there hasn't made that same decision before?  

I was giddy as a schoolgirl when I opened the package sent from Brookish - here's a photo of how nicely they wrap their items. It was like a gift - to me, from me! And, to be 100% honest, it was a fantastic treat for me at the end of a rather rough week. Their attention to the little details is so sweet!

what pretty packages! 
After opening the packages, I laid the shirts out on the dining table to take a photo - Nino jumped up to see what was going on.

after I upwrapped my "gifts"
Brookish does superb work - check out their Etsy shop!  http://www.etsy.com/people/Brookish. The shirts have now been washed and dried and I really adore them - I'm awfully happy I bought both!
the key locations and towns in
Pride and Prejudice
Mr. Darcy's marriage proposal
written out in beautiful script

No comments:

Post a Comment