Wednesday, June 8, 2011

pint sized friends

One of the major milestones in life is to see one's friends meet their future spouse or partner. For me, it's pure happiness to see my friends meet, fall in love with, and have share their life with someone who treats them with the utmost respect and love. 

The other major milestone that I'm now experiencing is seeing my friends become parents. This has been a joy! It's not only wonderful to see friends as loving parents, but I adore seeing my friends' babies  and children grow into little people with such big personalities - they are so much fun and they're my pint size friends. Once they start talking, the hilarity that they can express is priceless. It is an exciting prospect to think of each of these little ones growing up, and I know they are in such loving hands because their parents are truly wonderful friends, and I can't imagine how anyone who is a great friend would be anything but an outstanding parent too!

Here are a few of my pint sized friends...

the handsomest little fellow
and so cuddly -
the most amazing eyes, 6 months
my beautiful and tender
little God-daughter -
all smiles and giggles! 18 months
the sweetest little girl
with so much to say -
enjoying a little monkey friend
and a jasmine blossom
3 1/2 years

1 comment: