Wednesday, June 29, 2011

vegetable garden fence - finished!

We've finished 1 of our big summer yard projects and couldn't be happier with the results! You might remember a vegetable garden fence sketch that I posted awhile ago - well, the fence is now complete. I think it's perfection - kudos to my husband for building the fence! 

the fence plans 
the finished fence - just a few alterations
from the plans
It's still relatively early in our growing season, so we've been enjoying lots of salads. I am excited for our tomatoes to come in - we've planted a bevy of varieties. One of my favorites is called Juliet (pretty name too!) and is a high yield plant with a Roma-like fruit. So that I can keep all of our tomato types straight, each is labeled with a simple name tag.
Hello, my name is Juliet
Stay tuned for more scenes from our vegetable garden!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7/07/2011

    This is one beautiful veg garden with an outstanding fence!

    ReplyDelete