Wednesday, June 15, 2011

San Francisco's Chinatown, part 3

In my opinion, one shouldn't visit Chinatown without enjoying some truly delicious food because it's hands' down the best Chinese food in the US. On my visit, my friend and I had our minds set on dim sum. I love eating at "ethnic" restaurants where the majority of the clientele is of that ethnicity. This was true of the dim sum restaurant we went to, and we were delighted by the experience.

I snapped a few shots of our delectable dim sum selections with my camera phone. 

I don't even know what this was -
but it was so tasty!
Crunchy on the outside,
gooey on the inside.
BBQ pork buns - a dim sum classic
hot chili oil, a requirement in my book!
YUM!
my all time favorite dim sum -
steamed shrimp dumplings
the scene at our dim sum spot

1 comment: