Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Esperanza, Vieques (part 2)

I thought I'd continue my theme from yesterday's post and show you all some more photos I took while staying in Esperanza, Vieques. Every morning (and most of the day too) roosters could be heard singing their songs. Cats, dogs, and horses could be seen on almost every street making for delightfully scenic surprises. Here are just a few photos I took of the local fauna that brightened my experience in Esperanza. There's just something about each of these encounters that made me happy - I really do love animals! 

chickens - you guessed it - crossing the road
 I bet they are best buds
this little guy followed me for quite awhile -
isn't he cute?
a horse grazing in the
backyard of our villa
some of the many roosters of Vieques!
the friendliest cat I've ever met -
this fellow lived at our
villa and mastered the art of siesta!

No comments:

Post a Comment