Sunday, March 13, 2011

persimmon blanket - finished!

It's been a long time in the coming, but I finished the persimmon colored blanket I started just before Christmas. It's feels so great to have this project all wrapped up, and it feels even better to be wrapped up in this blanket's cozy warmth. Check out the post from January 4th for all of the details about the yarn.

the pattern is lacey 
yet substantial when used with this yarn
The pattern I used for this blanket is so easy & it's worked over any multiple of three. Once you have your stitches cast on it's simply: k1, *yarn over, k2together, slip on one as if to purl*.  Repeat and repeat from * to *. 
full view, just folded in half
a close up - 
I love the draping quality of
 this yarn when combined 
with this stitch
I really couldn't be happier with how the blanket turned out. I hope that we can look forward to many, many years of this blanket keeping us warm and toasty!

No comments:

Post a Comment