Sunday, March 20, 2011

a whisper-like softness - finished!

I recently finished another knitting project that I've been working on. I adore this scarf/wrap so much, and I think it's one of my favorite items I've ever knitted. For details about the yarn and the pattern I used, check out the 1st post in this series, "a whisper-like softness" from January 30th.  

I think the completed item works well - either worn as a scarf, because it's made from such a delicate and soft yarn, it can wrap around my neck multiple times without creating too much bulk, or it can be worn more like a wrap, making for the most feather-weight layer of warmth you can imagine!  

Isn't it so great when a project you invest a lot of time into turns out even better than you expected?  I could not be more pleased!

worn as a scarf, wrapped
multiple times
my finished project -
the full view
an extreme close-up of the
the lace pattern
worn more as a wrap than a
scarf - featherweight and
so very soft!

No comments:

Post a Comment