Monday, March 28, 2011

something new, perhaps?

You might have noticed that starting this past Friday there was a new addition to my blog found on the right-hand side of the screen, underneath the heading, "Something New, Perhaps?". This will be an on-going side-project within the blog, I think I'll post something new in this column once a week or so, so keep an eye out for new "Something New, Perhaps?" columns. I think it's too easy, once we're out of school and really focused on our careers, to stop learning about new ideas, new concepts and even new words. So, the impetus for this new column is to never stop learning. I hope you enjoy it!

This first installment within the series talks about Brocken Spectres.  Want to learn more?  Check out the column (look to the right-hand side of the screen).

Want to see a photo of a Brocken Spectre?  There's a great image of one here: 

No comments:

Post a Comment