Monday, January 10, 2011

a growing to-do list!

I bought a few new yarns recently, adding to my knitting "to-do" list.  I can't seem to just have 1 knitting project at a time.  I adore both of these fibers so much already!  They are so different from each other, but at the same time, I think they compliment each other so beautifully.  I wish you could reach out and touch both yarns!  

The greenish yarn is Rowan's Cotton Glace in "Dijon".  It has a lovely sheen for cotton, and I'm planning on making a netted shopping bag/tote from this yarn.  The pinkish yarn is amazing to the touch - as light as a feather and almost dreamlike!  It's as soft as it looks and is completely non-itchy.  This yarn is Madil's Kid Seta, a 70% Super Kid Mohair / 30% Silk blend in "Sand".  I think it will make a heavenly cowl or wrap.  

Now I just need to make time for these 2 projects!  I'll post pictures along the way.


2 completely different fibers

cotton with a polished sheen

kid seta - lofty and delicate

No comments:

Post a Comment